Benefits of Green Building
- Enhance and protect ecosystems and biodiversity by working with the environment and keeping it protected.
- Improve the air and water quality of the home
- Reduce solid waste and use a high performance no-mound septic system.
- Recycling during home construction
- Conserve natural resources by using earth friendly materials such as brick and concrete fiber siding.
- Reduce electric bills by using energy efficient appliances and lighting fixtures, better insulation, and a positive return air conditioning system.
- Enhance home value
- Optomize economic performance by building a low maintenance home.
- Improve air quality by using efficient air conditioning systems and better filters.
- Improve air quality by using low allergen paints and carpets.
- By using better insulation, you can save money on your heating and air conditioning bill and increase the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system.
- Improve water quality by using a water filtration system.